Corporate Training/Executive Coaching
This training caters to the corporate world. The corporate world is facing problems with its employees lacking specific skills to deal with the current business scenario. DW group has come up with its expertise corporate training to provide an end to all such problems. This training is standardized and hence follows a proper process.
At the first stage, specifically designed assessment tests take place that assess the personality of an individual. This helps in knowing the attributes of a person and also his/her positives and negatives.
At the second stage, TNA that is Training need analysis and gap analysis take place as per the results of assessment tests. This makes the person and the organization realize the actual requirement behind getting trained.
In the final stage, the actual training takes place and that training can normally be classified in three parts:
- Product & Process Training emphasizing on specific knowledge and favoring Domain competency.
- Soft Skills training basically refers to making the employee adhere to the competent and tough business market which calls for a proficient and confident executive.
- Behavioral Training majorly moulds the aspects like attitude, motivation and team work etc., in an individual, so that he/she could meet certain specific challenges in their own selves
How will IT Benefit?
The training methodologies are not only standardized but are also having customized contents. Moreover the cost of training is reduced as fixed cost will be saved. The manpower gets trained and motivated and this causes the attrition rate to reduce significantly. The productivity increases as a result and all this benefits the organization as a whole. Also employees loyalty shows an upper graph and the overall corporate culture gets better. The employee growth and confidence leads to development of leaders for future assignments and projects.
We provide with personalized training solutions as per client’s requirements and in this regard it has developed the following program.
It stands for Skill Enhancement Program. It caters to need based coaching, mentoring to improve productivity & efficiency.
- Customized training programs based on TNA( Training Need Analysis)
- Qualified & experienced trainer/mentor.
- Pre and post training assessment of candidate to evaluate the effectiveness of training program.
- Training focused on KASH.
- Personal development of candidate, resulting in increased productivity.
- Controls attrition as candidate finds his personal development in current job.
- Motivated manpower.
- Indian Postal Department
- Aditya Birla Retail Limited
- ICICI Prudential
- Bajaj Allianz
- ING Vysya Life Insurance
- Max New York Life Insurance
- Reliance Life Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance
- DAV Institutions
- And many more.....