VACANCY OF VOCATIONAL TRAINER (VT) IN MADHYA PRADESH
DreamWeavers Edutrack Pvt. Ltd. (An NSDC Training Partner) Invites applications for Vocational Trainer (VT) for implementing Centrally Sponsored Scheme on Vocationalization of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (CSSVHSE) in Govt. Schools of Madhya Pradesh State
No. of Requirements:
Vocational Trainer (VT):- 95
Districts:- Bhind, Datia, Guna, Gwalior, Morena, Sheopur, Shivpuri
Gross Salary of VT: Rs 20,000/month /
(Inclusive of all applicable deductions)
Vocational Trainer (VT) –
1) BCA/BSc. (CS/IT)
4) Post Graduate in Computer Application/Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (INDIA) after passing three years Engineering Diploma in Computer Engineering/Computer Application/IT
5) Graduation in System Management & System Administration/Network Administration/ Research and Quality control related to education.
6) MSc. Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering degree with one year experience in computer hardware and One year experience in teaching Computer H/W system administration from a recognized Institute / University.
7) Graduate in Computer Engineering/Computer Application/IT
1) Atleast 1 year experience in Work/Teaching in the same job profile.
2) Good Communication Skills in English & local language.
3) Good Computing skills, presentable & confident.
Age Limit: Between 18-37 years.
All positions are on contractual basis.
Last Date of Application: 10th Aug 21
For any query call: - 8305519555, 9988188177 (9:00 am to 6:00 pm)
Note:- This is not a Govt.Job, Management reserves all the rights to accept/reject any application